Monday, February 7, 2011

Players Pizza Oshkosh



To start off, I'm hitting the places in Oshkosh that have cheese curds on the menu.

First up is Players Pizza. http://www.playerspizzaoshkosh.com/

Players offers white cheese curds (which are usually my favorite). These curds clearly use very good cheese as they were salty and stretchy. There is a good portion size and the curds were browned quite nicely. At best they could have been just a touch darker, but that's just being picky. They offered a selection of dipping sauces, I tried them with some ranch dressing and they were quite delicious.

Overall, I give these curds a very strong 8 out of 10 and say they are some of the best cheese curds in Oshkosh.

Oh and I need a sign off. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Stay cheesy,
Keep squeakin,
And that's the way of curds,
Yours in fried deliciousness, etc.

-Matt

1 comment:

  1. haha I like

    ...and that's the way of curds

    Very authorative yet friendly!

    ReplyDelete